Cropped, trouser, or skinny, white pants just add a touch of polish to any outfit. Some tips on white pants:
- Make sure the fabric is substantial enough for minimal show through. One way to check: look at the pockets. If there is a big difference between the whiteness of the pants at the pocket and the rest of the pants, they are too thin.
- Find the right fit. Structured fabrics such as denim and linen will skim over your curves nicely, while overly spandex-laden ones will cling unattractively. Remember...black slims, but white, not so much.
- Wear the right undergarments (even if your pants are thick).
- Fit is key...make sure the length of the pants don't drag on the floor. While it may be fine for your jeans, white pants won't take abuse so well.
- If you're looking for white work pants, make sure they are lined. It will diminish show-through and help the fabric fall nicely.
Trouser cuts would look great with a navy blazer and some pointy-toed pumps.
These crisp crops would fly with flip flops on weekends and flats for a casual office look.
Do you have white pants? How do you style them for work? for play?