Summer squash, part of Thursday night's dinner.
Yesterday I shared some of my favorite blogs. Here are posts from some of my other reads (remember, there are hundreds).
- I love the cut and asymmetry of Corporette's Suit of the Week. With a nice camisole or tee underneath, this suit is such a winner.
- Speaking of camisoles, see how Maria over at Bachman's Sparrow turned her basic tank into a lacey top for day or night.
- I've talked about how to deal with embarrassing moments at the office...Corporette addresses how to deal with making a mistake at the office (also potentially mortifying).
- Before there were blogs, I was obsessed with magazines. My husband, on the other hand, is a certified cereal fiend. This craft was made for us. Learn how to make a DIY magazine file from Apartment Therapy.
- Aren't these post-its just adorable?
- Fun infographics: the complicated path to happiness.
- And since television is always the end all be all of educational tools, the Los Angeles Times gives us a guide to navigating office politics (based on TV).
What were your favorite reads this week? Share them in the comments.