Sorry folks, I did it again and disappeared for most of the week, but I'm back again with links! Some of my faves this week:
- Loving textile jewelry right now...check out PD Couture Collection at Miss Malaprop and Bachman's Sparrow's DIY braided scarf necklace.
- Got a much-needed pedi last week and already in dire need of another. I want to find a place that carries RGB polish, a la The Coveted's gorgeous (and non-toxic) taupe.
- Good magazine encourages readers to look past the suit and realize that boring dressing does not equal professional know-how.
- The number one habit of creative people, from some creatives (historical and contemporary). [Zen Habits]
- Drooling over this scrumptious looking strawberry and mozzarella salad from cook and author Kitty Greenwald. [The Storque]
Share your favorite reads of the week below!