I've basically exhausted Flickr's "links" search term, so I'm going to begin posting a photo I've taken that week on my phone. Since I just thought of this now, this photo is from a few months back. I made a felt flower wreath for my door.
Howdy folks. So it's Friday again, so here are some links for your reading pleasure.
- Kendi's 30 for 30 started this week...check out the huge-normous list of participants here. So many gorgeous gals.
- Loving this look of white and red featured on BarelyVogue.
- Sally from Already Pretty makes us rethink cattiness and female interaction. My take: keep it civil.
- I love Christine and Julie's style over at Seven Dollar Pants, and I'm jazzed about their latest recommended book, If You Have to Cry, Go Outside.
- Networking is always a chore, but sometimes it can be downright stressful when you're the new kid on the block. Check out Corporette's tips on how to network when you're on the bottom of the ladder.
- I seriously want want want this Hello Cupcake calendar for 2011. It would look perfect in my cubicle. My birthday is in September. Thanks.
- Confession time: I was a Girl Scout from the ages of 7 to 18. Even got my Gold Award and everything. Toward the end of my time in the scouts, they had a neat makeover to update their look and they've done it again. Look how cool the Girl Scouts are now. We're not just about cookies, you know.
What were your favorite internet finds and reads this week?