Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful [13 of 30]

office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional hm cardigan skinny jeans jessica simpson booties target dobby shirt hm leather mini-duffel premier designs pearl necklace
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional hm cardigan skinny jeans jessica simpson booties target dobby shirt hm leather mini-duffel premier designs pearl necklace
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional hm cardigan skinny jeans jessica simpson booties target dobby shirt hm leather mini-duffel premier designs pearl necklace
Giving the booties another try for my half-day at work Wednesday.

The Rundown:
4 + 17 + 24 + 28
Premier Designs faux pearls - 2010 - free w/purchase (similar)
H&M leather mini-duffel - 2007 - $45 (similar)
Target sunglasses - 2008 - $17 (similar)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful for:
  • A warm bed
  • My husband
  • My family (and his)
  • Amazing friends
  • My job
  • Two (and a half) days off from my job. 
  • A place to live and a way to get around
  • Having more than 30 items of clothing + shoes
  • And YOU! 
Hope you have a great day full of love and thanksgiving.

6 comments:

  1. PEARLS. they always make things prettier. love how they transform everything! have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside pictures. Love it!
    I agree with woodycakes. The pearls are perfect.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am a sucker for some pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather duffel, it is promptly going on my Christmas list. Also, aviators can really make any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this whole outfit. It looks comfertable and fablous at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sky - seriously...such a great multi-purpose bag and the leather keeps it presentable.

    @ tiffany - thanks! I was surprised at how awesome it made me feel (the heels?)

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.