Monday, November 29, 2010

Playing catch up

office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional franco sarto boots target dobby camp shirt forever 21 feather necklace chains thanksgiving justice scarf
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional franco sarto boots target dobby camp shirt forever 21 feather necklace chains thanksgiving justice scarf
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional target dobby camp shirt forever 21 feather necklace chains thanksgiving justice scarf
[4. Target dobby shirt] + [17. J & Company skinny jeans] + [27. Franco Sarto boots] + [Forever 21 feather necklace] + [Justice for Girls scarf]


office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional skinny jeans franco sarto boots gap sweater target pearl earrings
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional skinny jeans franco sarto boots gap sweater target pearl earrings
office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional target pearl earrings
[6. Gap sweater] + [17. J & Company skinny jeans] + [27. Franco Sarto flat boots] + [Target pearl earrings] + [Old Navy belt]

Proof that I stuck to my 30 for 30 items during my Thanksgiving break. We went down to Southern California to do the ol' family tour (K's and mine).  He took a small duffel, I took an overnight bag. Generally, I only use a carry-on when it's both me and K for a weekend or myself for about a week (and for all business travel -- it's just easier).  One of the reasons I pack so light is that I have no qualms about rewearing clothes.  Especially when I travel. Hence the shirt swap-out over these two days.  If you have a problem with this, tell it to the round file.

Note: These outfits were not worn to work, but would have made for fine Casual Friday wear.  They're being posted to stay with the 30 for 30 challenge.


Are you a re-wearer or a one-and-doner?

5 comments:

  1. I re-wear ALL the time. :)

    Sometimes I cheat and wear the exact same outfit twice in a week if I like it. Saves me time trying to plan out a new one!

    I LOVE that F21 feather necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello there! i'm loving all the little details, your earrings, your necklace, that scarf! :) i'm all about re-wearing too. this remix forced me to make them remixed though and look different. i usually just look the same veryday.

    it's good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally a re-wearer esp on the weekends when sometimes I've only worn the outfit for a couple hours LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies...glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.