My icy window yesterday morning. Those scrapings are the closest I've been to snow in years (doesn't it look a little snowy? Maybe I've forgotten what snow looks like).
Happy Friday! How is your Christmas shopping coming along? I'd estimate I'm about 35% through my list. Yes, I suck. But at least I got my Christmas cards out this week (err...K really got the Christmas cards out). I, on the other hand, am facing some sniffles and deep chest coughs--but I am not sick! It's supposed to rain for the next six days. Time to hunker down.
Style and fashion
- A slew of good office fashion posts came together on Cubicle Chic this week for Work Style Week. Check us out! [Cubicle Chic]
- Take care of your tights and hose to make them last longer. [Corporette]
- I love ruffles and embellishments, but they can be a pain to clean. Check out these tips! [Navigating Through the Quarterlife with a Smile and Open Arms]
- Maria has some pretty great hair tutorials, but I'd say this is my favorite. I wish my hair would grow out now. [Bachman's Sparrow]
- I love Jen's newest art project--adds such a great personal touch to her home office. [Made by Girl]
- Updating your Linked In profile? Check out the 10 most overused buzz words. It's so easy to fall into the buzz word trap. [Jane Has A Job]
- Who doesn't love a good business savvy book? Check out these recommendations for female entrepreneurs. [Simply Stated by Real Simple]
- Some eye candy for the cubicle set. 10 amazing office designs from around the world. [Coolist]
- Totally loving this DIY mailable birthday cupcake kit. Beware, I may miss your birthday on purpose just to make one of these. [Apartment Therapy]
- I totally love Sydney's ideas for fun date nights. She is the cutest. [The Daybook]
- Nikki hosted the most awesome craft party ever on Saturday--check out her pics here. Unfortunately my felt pine cone craft was the most tedious ever. [Little Bits of NikNakk]
- Check out the photos from last week's Created in California event. Great designers, great food and drink, great company. [Juniper James]
What do you have left to do before the holidays?