Monday, December 20, 2010

The end and the beginning

sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional old navy jeans hm cardigan gap belt nina heels casual friday
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional target leaf headband casual friday
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional leaf necklace casual friday

The Rundown:
11 + 16 + 24 + 8
Target headband - 2010 - $8 (similar)
Leaf necklace (via Vanity Lounge Salon) - 2010 - $22 (similar)
Gap belt - 2010 - $10 (similar)

I made it! Day 30. A really basic outfit, but most of the day was spent climbing on ladders setting up for our holiday party Friday afternoon.   A couple of the social committee gals and I decided we'd dress up a little for the party, and since I already wore outfit 30 during the day, you can bet I reached for....another item from my 30?  I added in a non-30 top and shoes to mix it up.

sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional wet seal tee target skirt glitter flats polka dot tights holiday party
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional glitter flats target polka dot tights holiday party
Tee - Wet Seal - 2006 - $7; Skirt - Target - 2007 - $6; Tights - Target - 2010 - $7 (available); Flats - Reflections (mall store) - 2007 - $10

Pardon the sick-face in these photos. I started feeling like I was coming down with something on Thursday night, and by the time I got home Friday all I wanted to do was sleep. So I decided to take make-up pics on Sunday. Of course, my illness is only getting worse this weekend, so these Sunday pics totally suck.  Back to bed now.

16 comments:

  1. Those glittery flats are fun and so festive! I love your cream/teal pairing in the first outfit, especially with that chunky leaf necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on making it through. You did a really great job. I started following during 30x30 so I'm actually really excited to see you branch back out into the rest of your wardrobe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those jeans and your accessories are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leaf necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing! I love your sparkly shoes :) Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! You are finished! I can't wait to see what you wear now . . .

    I LOVE the leaf necklace!

    Classroom Chic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace and the black shirt/red skirt combo. Hope you're feeling better :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your feathery details are so perfect! I love your style....so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better! That leaf necklace is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the layers in the day outfit! and that necklace is so pretty.

    I hope you are feeling better! I feel you though, I'm pretty under the weather right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are magical and perfect for the Holidays!

    Congrats on completing the challenge, I am so glad I discovered your blog through the remix :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo, i love day 30, love the green pop of color and the leaves are fun! esp the unexpected leaf in the headband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on finishing!

    Those sparkly ballet flats are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look curvier in this picture (first daily picture post I've read since you posted on my blog http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/12/body-and-face-shape-my-dilemmas.html). I'm surprised your hips and waist are such a big size difference.

    I almost bought those tights yesterday, but I bought purple ones instead. I have no idea what to wear with my purple ones though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks friends! I looove my sparkle flats, but don't wear them to work much. So glad to have you all on board through the 30!

    @ colleen - I do think I've gotten curvier over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.