Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm on a horse! [and video...oo la la]

sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional business casual friday skinny jeans franco sarto boots banana republic blazer layered necklaces
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional business casual friday skinny jeans franco sarto boots layered necklaces
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional business casual friday skinny jeans franco sarto boots banana republic blazer layered necklaces
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional business casual friday layered necklaces

The Rundown:
1 + 5 + 17 + 25 + 27
Vintage braided belt via Bows and Arrows - 2010 - $7 (similar)
Forever 21 pearl and chain necklace - 2005 - ? (similar)
Nancy Rosetta silver circle ring - 2010 - birthday gift (similar)
Random ball chain necklaces

Ok, so I'm not actually on a horse, but it looks like I could be, right?

This is, hands down, my favorite outfit.  This week, at least.  Enough said.

It worked.

Now onto the fun stuff...Tiffany from My Fashion Epiphany tagged me to share seven facts about myself.  So I did it in a video. Enjoy!

From The New Professional
Previous lists of facts about me here and here.

11 comments:

  1. You look so effortlessly put together-I love it!


    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is beautiful. I think I have the pieces to put it together for myself which I'm excited about because I'd love to recreate this. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering! Looks very put together but still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coveting those boots big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look, like Lindsey said, it looks so effortless and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am coveting the boots as well (mine are muddy from dogwalking) and I LOVE YOUR VLOGGING!! okay my grammar is not great at this hour...but woman, i am so stoked that you're vlogging. great short clip about "7 facts"...i am touched that theSix made #1. :)

    camera tip #1: try placing the camera slightly higher than eye level so you're looking up. if your chin drops, it might mute your voice and also visually shadow a 3rd chin. just a word from a wise triple chinner.

    love you!! :) happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you layered these pieces. I think the two lighter colored tops is what really makes it work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ lindsay n - thanks!

    @ kinsey - awesome--can't wait to see your version!

    @ anne - thanks! It was definitely fun.

    @ amelia - these boots are my fave. sooo comfy.

    @ allie - thanks!

    @ annie - you gals are my number 1! Thanks for the tips--I definitely run the risk of multiple chins :P

    @ melanie - good point! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this look! I used to hate button down shirts, but ever since Thanksgiving I have been wanting to wear them. I would absolutely copy the look you are wearing here.

    Speaking of button down shirts, would you ever be interested in doing a post about them? I can never get the fit right- they're always too big under the armpits or too tight across the bust. If I want them to be layered over something (like in your above post) should I buy a different size than I would if I plan on wearing it over a shirt?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Katherine - Thanks! I'm not sure how much advice I can give other than just try stuff on! I'll see what I can come up with, though!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.