Friday, December 3, 2010

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 12.03.10

TGIF! Gearing up for my day with a steamer: non-fat milk steamed with a few pumps of pumpkin spice syrup. Yum.

Happy December, folks! K got home from a work trip last night and I had to break the news to him that we are fully booked every Saturday from here until Christmas. Boo to craziness, but yay that there's only three Saturdays left until Christmas Saturday!

As you can tell, I've been on a bit of a blogging rampage--a mix of the 30 for 30 challenge and my excitement for the upcoming holiday.  If you're new to this blog (welcome!), this frenetic pace is not the norm. I'll be back to my regular posting schedule after the holidays.  But until then there's just too much good stuff that I can't bear to not post.

But enough about that, on to the links! Since I skipped last week (remember that holiday weekend that feels like it was forever ago already?), here is a double dose of goodness.

Style and fashion

Career and office
After hours
  • I've featured The Middle Finger Project on here a few times...it's a refreshing blog that tells it like it is and accepts no excuses.  For the first time, creator Ash tells her story, but not in the traditional fashion. Normally I would advise against crying at work, but I teared up reading this at my desk.
  • I want to make these. Edit: I want to eat these
  • For the DIYer with a geek on their gift list, Etsy's Storque blog presents a geek tie tutorial. If I made one for K it would have the Constitution on it rather than code.
  • A cutout book. Not what you'd imagine. I'd just stare at it (not read it).

What great reads have you found this week?

4 comments:

  1. You must be drinking lots of coffee, I can feel your energy in this post! Wow! Good luck with December's hectic schedule!
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore you & your sassy fashion. Once upon a time I thought I was going to art school...wayyyyy back when. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ lynn -- haha...I didn't have any coffee at all! That drink is caffeine free :P Just realllly excited it's Friday.

    @ ash - love right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s affordable in case you are nonetheless doubting whether or not getting look-alike artist bags can be a wise course of action or perhaps not necessarily as a result of fake breitling the particular negative effect the counterfeiter produced for you. You may well be frightened which you won’t have the knowledge from your identical that your originals will give an individual. Yet they're previously several stereotyped and also gucci replica out-dated tips in regards to the look-alike bags. Once you have the potential for creating reviews among a good look-alike carrier and also tag heuer replica the authentic comparable version, you will end up surprised from the large id. The particular good quality components that can come in to the producing method enable the look-alike Gucci bags to check the identical because the originals also to excel inside top quality and also toughness. In order to find the look-alike hand bags away from chanel replica the first designs, you should know the possibility is indeed slender. This kind of plainly displays people’s dread stated earlier will be burberry replica merely needless. Don’t concern yourself with the look-alike hand bags acquiring found.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.