Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wear and wear again: tulip skirt [Greatest Hits 2010]

[Greatest Hits 2010: Each day this week, I will be reposting a popular post from the past. This was first published June 17, 2010. See original post and comments here.]

 know, a lot of bloggers do this, but honestly...it's a good idea.  Not only am I on a shopping diet, but I have a tiny closet (err...makeshift closet...this apartment came with zero closets!), so I rewear my items a lot.  And I mean, A LOT.  So I thought it'd be fun to see how I've done different things with the same piece multiple times.

First off: my favorite black tulip skirt.  Bought at The Limited on sale for $20 last year, this thing is comfy, flattering, and totally work appropriate.  It went down to $15 soon after, which bummed me out, but cost per wear on this thing is already less than $1.




Tights, tightless.  Booties, gladiators, flats.  Can you tell I love this skirt?  I've got big plans for it in the future, too...with a belt, with some peep-toes, and with a blazer.

How would you style this skirt? I'd love ideas to mix it up even more.

7 comments:

  1. That middle look is my favorite! I'd re-wear that whole outfit. Slightly edgy but still professional. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look on you!!! I would wear it for a girls night out. Get a sequined top and some killer heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea - I can see how versatile that skirt is and changing up the accessories definitely changes the feel of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bottom look is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this tulip skirt. Great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ work with what you've got - thanks!

    @ irresistible icing - great idea! if only I went out ever. :P

    @ curls-and-pearls - Yeah...I like how it's like a pencil skirt, just more interesting!

    @ anna - Thanks!

    @ Corie - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we know there square measure different loan corporations that you simply may like better to work with. cash advance Northlake By pains to create every and each expertise with North American nation friendly, fast, courteous, and informative, we'll work to earn your loyalty. Stop by any USA day Loans location nowadays and that we can prove it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.