Monday, June 7, 2010

Make Believe Monday | Three-quarter sleeve blazer

Nothing pulls an outfit together quite like a sharp blazer.  A great wool or tweed works well in the winter, but for summer, the possibilities are widened with the variation in sleeve length.  My favorite, and the one that makes it on my wish list, is the three-quarter sleeve blazer (or close to that).

Blazers can make anything from a dress to jeans and a tee look miles more polished, and there are plenty of blazers to choose from to make a statement of your own.  Here are a few of my faves:

I love love love the military inspired button detail on this one.

This striped chambray one would look awesome for weekend wear, too.

The ruffle detail on this beauty just screams fun but ladylike to me.

And I love the classic shape and fabric of this gabardine blazer.

OK, so maybe I already have a couple of three-quarter/bracelet-length sleeve blazers already, but these are so versatile that you can't have too many!

How do you like your three-quarter sleeve blazers?  Do you gravitate toward classic shapes with a twist or fun new iterations on the standby?

2 comments:

  1. i tend to go to classic cuts and style.. but im really looking for something in a soft pastel color like gray or pink! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call...I totally forgot about color! I'm definitely gunning for something spring-like...a gray or white would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.