- There has been a lot of good fashion lately--I love summer! Check out my favorite fashion blogs in the sidebar to the right.
- If you think my one-year shopping diet is crazy, how about these folks that have chosen six items (or less) to wear and rewear for a whole month.
- I have a few fragrances I love, but I never wear them. After reading Good magazine's 10 Things you Should Know About Fragrance, I don't feel so bad about leaving them unused. (I do take them out and sniff them every once in a while.)
- If your office is a Facebook-crazed as mine (seriously, our CEO is one of the biggest Facebook users I've ever seen), you should get one of these.
- After failing with my two orchid plants, I'm thinking one of these 5 Overlooked Plants That Can Survive the Dark would be a better choice for my cubicle.
- Workaholism is often glamorized (really? your work is soooo important you can't take time out for a family dinner?), and I for one refuse to fall into the trap. If you need some help escaping, check out these 11 Creative Ways to Avoid Becoming a Workaholic, from Zen Habits.
- Chris Brogan is my go-to source for some motivation and work inspiration, and this recent post is one of my favorites. I could read it every day.
- Loving the CitID project; their goal is to have a logo for every city in the world.
- I've resolved this summer to take better care of my body (so has one of my favorite blogger friends, Maria). Especially as the summer heats up, I've been craving salads, but there's only so much lettuce and spinach one can take. This summery potato-bacon salad from Momofuku for 2 adds some variety into the mix.
What were your favorite reads from the past two weeks?