Saturday, June 12, 2010

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend



Lots of really good reads this week.  I'm always looking for more, though, so recommend your favorite blog (fashion, office-related, or otherwise) in the comments and I'll check them out!  In the meantime, here are my picks for the week.
  • I am loving Corporette's suit of the week...at least the dress part.  The rest of the suit is pretty standard, but the dress...wow.  I'm considering making an exception in my shopping ban for tailored pencil dresses (I LOVE the one I already own and really would like to wear them more often).
  • Catching a bit of the sewing bug after seeing Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy and Le Quaintrelle flaunt their DIY goods. 
  • Jennine from eat, sleep, denim test drives a gadget that may just solve muffin top.  I'm listening!
  • Working Girl ignites an age-old discussion: male vs. female bosses.  The comments are just as interesting as the post, but if you're wondering who wins, it's neither (duh).
  • I eat a lot at my desk, and this contraption would really be the utmost of convenient workspace dining.  It's not out yet, but I fully expect one of my own to try out and review (ahem).
  • Some people put photos of beaches or their dog on their desktop (mine is pretty plain), but these desktop backgrounds are just amazing.
  • I'm not sure if I've discussed my love of infographics (and the word infographics...so fun) on this blog yet, but two of the best infographics this week were this chart of literary affiliations and this visual history of the American presidency (have I also mentioned I'm married to a political scientist?).

Don't forget to rec your favorite blog in the comments!

photo credit

2 comments:

  1. Due to its entry to typically the eco-friendly fabrics, such move purses definitely will establish amazing repute in the gucci replica handbags which may be increasingly being publicised. Dissimilar to typically the market calendars and various other backyard market stuff, typically the move purses are actually geared towards eliminating supply in your the community whereby families pull together through vast results. To illustrate, typically the low stiched grocery move purses could be made use of in the foremost confusing sections for instance the louis vuitton replica shopping centers, food markets and so. This unique will help you forward a label personal information for a vast public inside of a especially short period from chanel replica. Such market move purses are loaded with especially light source price tags. Reduced expense plan online marketing ideas are generally carried through by way of such move purses. Typically the online marketing will cost you specified thickness the bosses made possible throughout such market move purses definitely will discuss that move purses might possibly be the preferred cheap market rolex replica. Reports demonstrate that a lot of women decide to consider specific market move purses for the reason that finishing touches. That the develop not to mention presence with the market move purses are really specific, a a lot of women shoppers definitely will consider a move purses if he or she setting off for the purpose of store shopping. This unique absolutely varies according to typically the creating to order of this move replica chanel.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.