Lots of really good reads this week. I'm always looking for more, though, so recommend your favorite blog (fashion, office-related, or otherwise) in the comments and I'll check them out! In the meantime, here are my picks for the week.
- I am loving Corporette's suit of the week...at least the dress part. The rest of the suit is pretty standard, but the dress...wow. I'm considering making an exception in my shopping ban for tailored pencil dresses (I LOVE the one I already own and really would like to wear them more often).
- Catching a bit of the sewing bug after seeing Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy and Le Quaintrelle flaunt their DIY goods.
- Jennine from eat, sleep, denim test drives a gadget that may just solve muffin top. I'm listening!
- Working Girl ignites an age-old discussion: male vs. female bosses. The comments are just as interesting as the post, but if you're wondering who wins, it's neither (duh).
- I eat a lot at my desk, and this contraption would really be the utmost of convenient workspace dining. It's not out yet, but I fully expect one of my own to try out and review (ahem).
- Some people put photos of beaches or their dog on their desktop (mine is pretty plain), but these desktop backgrounds are just amazing.
- I'm not sure if I've discussed my love of infographics (and the word infographics...so fun) on this blog yet, but two of the best infographics this week were this chart of literary affiliations and this visual history of the American presidency (have I also mentioned I'm married to a political scientist?).
Don't forget to rec your favorite blog in the comments!