Friday, June 11, 2010

Raincheck and cuteness

I was in such a rush tonight to head to my friend Lindsay's mini-concert* that I left my thumb drive (with all my pics) at work!  But no fear...today was black-less (trust me).  Look for a summary of my Summer Blackout week on Tuesday!

Here are some random pics of my stylish upbringing, taken outside of my childhood home in Carrollton, Texas.

Velour romper...that sounds pretty good for this summer, too!  That's my mom in the background in her velour shorts and matching short sleeve sweater.  I don't know how I remember that but I'm pretty sure I'm right.  This was before the velour resurgence of the 2000s (shuddering at the thought of velour tracksuits).

My baby brother and I in print overalls from Osh Kosh B'Gosh (only the best for my mom's kids).  I was a high roller.  About 5 minutes after this pic my brother outgrew me (okay, maybe another 5 years).

*Lindsay is an amazingly talented singer, songwriter, and pianist who treated about 10 of us to a performance in her living room tonight.  She was my first friend in Davis that wasn't one of my husband's friends first (he lived here for two years before we got married), and her friendship has been phenomenal over the years.  Have no fear...when she releases her music for real you will be among the first to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. They already have will make not to mention concepts which were exactly the same being the proper products which makes complex to decide of which particularly might be good quality not to mention the one is absolutely not. Copy stuff can really help some of those type aficionados not to mention type hermes replica most people get form they showcase. He or she can flaunt a stunning handbag and / or follow at their colleagues free of having to pay very much. Whenever a a small device you are looking for nevertheless it really will cost you well over what we should will be able, make an effort shopping whenever a a particular identical copy regarding it. This really a particular louis vuitton replica from looking for any sort of type handbag, follow and / or each and every modern stuff you'd like without having to turned off from a small fortune to brew a choose. The on-line world are probably the preferred parts you can visit when ever on the lookout for superior copy purses not to mention chanel replica. There is also a large selection for these stuff proposed by gucci replica trusted online retailers. A large number of ınternet sites have budget friendly copy wholesale handbags. Even, you can actually check the values for these wholesale handbags from one keep when the various free of having to pay a good deal of prada replica not to mention time. Web stores are actually suitable for people who absolutely adore interested in cheap deals.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.