Saturday, March 19, 2011

You the Professional: Jeans at the office

So although many of my readers don't get to wear jeans at work, I did get some submissions for this installment of You the Professional. Let's check 'em out.

the new professional you the professional jeans roundup scrap and run colleen sorren classic noise jamie thrifty threads

From left to right:
  • Colleen of Scrap and Run keeps it profesh with a button up layered under a sweater and some heels. So cute.
  • Sorren of Classic Noise puts together a sweet look with a belted sweater and pointy toes. And are those pearls I see?
  • Jamie of Thrifty Threads works a colorful blouse under a classic blazer. The statement necklace is a fun finishing touch.

Thanks, ladies, for showing off your style!

6 comments:

  1. great looks with jeans!! i love the look with the blazer especially and will have to try that out sometime. thanks for the inspiration!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing styles :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize I could submit my jeans looks! I've got several posted since I get casual Fridays. So nice to end the week in jeans.

    http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I had realized the deadline for this!! I love styling up casual Friday outfits, and these ladies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ kileen - I really like that one, too!

    @ michelle - I agree. These girls are great.

    @ sam - sorry! Will try to make it clearer next time. I try not to hit people over the head with it since there are so many other opportunities to share photos these days (ebew, color brigade, etc.)

    @ colleen - you're welcome! I really like this outfit.

    @ nicole - Yeah, it seemed to have slipped off the radar this time...next time I"ll be sure to give it more time (this time was sort of short).

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.