From left to right:
- Colleen of Scrap and Run keeps it profesh with a button up layered under a sweater and some heels. So cute.
- Sorren of Classic Noise puts together a sweet look with a belted sweater and pointy toes. And are those pearls I see?
- Jamie of Thrifty Threads works a colorful blouse under a classic blazer. The statement necklace is a fun finishing touch.
Thanks, ladies, for showing off your style!

great looks with jeans!! i love the look with the blazer especially and will have to try that out sometime. thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletecute & little
amazing styles :)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
I didn't realize I could submit my jeans looks! I've got several posted since I get casual Fridays. So nice to end the week in jeans.
ReplyDeletehttp://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com
Thanks for featuring me.
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I had realized the deadline for this!! I love styling up casual Friday outfits, and these ladies look great!
ReplyDelete@ kileen - I really like that one, too!
ReplyDelete@ michelle - I agree. These girls are great.
@ sam - sorry! Will try to make it clearer next time. I try not to hit people over the head with it since there are so many other opportunities to share photos these days (ebew, color brigade, etc.)
@ colleen - you're welcome! I really like this outfit.
@ nicole - Yeah, it seemed to have slipped off the radar this time...next time I"ll be sure to give it more time (this time was sort of short).