Friday, March 11, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 03.11.11

A look inside the gorgeous Watts Towers in Los Angeles. Simon Rodia built this entire thing (it is super tall and fills basically his whole house lot) by hand over 30 years. He was 75 when he finished. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend this place!

Woohooo! It's the weekend! Well, almost. I finally (finally) have absolutely NOTHING planned this weekend. Somehow my calendar has organized itself into an every-other-weekend schedule for travel/events and absolutely nothing. And half the time absolutely nothing becomes something (but something fun and spontaneous). What will this weekend bring? Who knows?

I do know, however, that there were a ton of good reads all over the interwebs this week. So without further ado, here are my faves.

Style and fashion
Career and office
After hours

What were your favorite reads this week?

9 comments:

  1. Great links Angeline, thanks!

    I look forward to your Exec Summary each weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, thanks so much for mentioning my little foray into grammar. I'm flattered! I'm off to work on my next one and it's due in part to your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kate - you're so welcome! i'm glad you like them!

    @ from suns to moons - my pleasure! I'm a grammar geek myself, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally loving this blog! Every aspect of content here seems to be targeted directly at me! Great links in this post too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my Klout post in your list, Angeline!


    ••V••
    www.gritandglamour.com
    @gritandglamour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my "How to wear a shift dress" post Angeline!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ sunny - Thanks! Glad you like it. :)

    @ grit and glamour - My pleasure. That is some complicated stuff! I'm glad you waded through it all for us.

    @ sarah - You're so welcome! I loved all your variations and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angeline - Thanks for the link love! I love reading through your executive summary.. even if I only get to it in the middle of the week. LOL. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ katy - you've got great tips, I've got to share!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.