My first post-diet clothing purchases! The red and white piece already went back to the store. I forgot how small junior sizes were. This was a medium and it was like a crop top. The multi-colored piece is a winner.
I hope you had a chance to reflect and take action yesterday to benefit Japan or others in need. Now without further ado, here are my favorite reads from this week.
- Check out a day in my life (in photos) over at Employed Panache.
- This week on The New Professional's Facebook page: face powder recs and jeans at work...hop on over to join the discussion.
- The latest winners of Nine West's Vintage America Collection "Voice Your Style" contest were announced. See a familiar name? (Loressa, another Sacramento blogger, won, too. Sactown rocks.)
Fashion and style
- Consciously Corporate: Vanity Sizing
- Classy Career Girl: How to dress classy at work
- Already Pretty: How to wear eye-searingly bright colors
- 26 and Counting (at Miss Vinyl Ahoy): Someone stole my blog (a primer on adding a kick of color to your work wardrobe)
- Academichic: Weekend Workshop: Ten tips for shopping on a budget
- Under 30 CEO: Top 15 young female entrepreneurs and their rising companies (This list inspires and depresses me all at once. What the hell have I been doing with my life?)
- Chris Brogan: Meeting
- Smart Money: 3 ways the office is making you sicker
- Pretty Young Professional: Be my friend? Socializing in a new city.
- Design for Mankind: Let's talk photo crediting [infographic/poster]
- Blogging for Branding: 21 ways to build your personal brand using your blog
Have a great weekend! What good reads did you find this week?