Friday, March 4, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 03.04.11

My first post-diet purchase was an item I didn't even diet from: shoes! Scored these adorable AK Anne Klein Sarajane heels from Macy's for $20. And they're comfortable. Go me.

WEEKEND! Well, almost. It's been a long and eventful week, and I am thoroughly pooped (but I say that every weekend). This weekend is panning out to be super-awesome. It's my good friend Stephanie's birthday, and as the oldest of the group, we go all out. So I'll be escaping the impending rain in Sacramento to enjoy the 70 degree sunniness of LA, and stopping in to hang with the 'rents a bit. Speaking of Stephanie, her birthday is actually TODAY, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Here are my favorite reads from this week.

Style and fashion
Career and office
After hours
Also, if you liked keeping up to date on my shopping diet, take a quick click over to my last post on the Great American Apparel Diet blog as well.

What were your favorite links this week?

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you thought the EBEW post was worthy of linking! Didn't Natasha and Suze both do a wonderful and creative job with their DIY ideas?!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes you picked out, though sort of anti-climactic since you could've bought them the whole time.;) hahah! Just Kidding! I love the houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i want those shoes! im so sick of boring black work shoes, but just can't do non comfortable work shoes because im usually running back and forth between the printer and my desk. super cute and super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ adam - thanks! I need all the help I can find. :)

    @ linda - they are seriously amazing. :)

    @ hope - I KNOW! that's exactly what I was thinking. I've made up for it since, though!

    @ t - they are pretty comfy! Very good arch support for heels. I actually wore these walking to coffee and back during the work day. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.