- I'm headed to LA next week for work and weekend...packing is always a chore but this gal has it down to an art. (NY Times)
- Every office could use a few pranks and dares to keep you on your toes. I'm adding the Underground Manual of Office Dares to my reading list, stat. (The Office Stylist)
- Hard work is often underestimated in the workplace, but don't count it out. U Penn researchers recently found that hard work affects performance more than natural ability or talent. Good news for me--see this week's work schedule above. (Lifehacker)
- I find these commercials on TV supremely annoying, but the web-exclusive Swagger Wagon music video is a must see (and must replay again, and again, and again).
- In other fun news, check out part 1 of Academichic's Dress Your Best Week roundup. Look closely at the second set of photos...see a familiar face?
Friday, May 21, 2010
Fifty-five hours of work in four days. That is the reason for this week's lack of posts, but with today's deadline met, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend of catching up on sleep, checking off chores and errands, and blogging.