Saturday, May 8, 2010

We've arrived!


At our new virtual home, that is. Take a look around and get reacquainted with The New Professional. All your favorite posts are here (and new ones again starting Monday).

Our new digs:
  • Follow The New Professional via Bloglovin', Twitter, Flickr, RSS, or Google Friend Connect from the right column.
  • Sort by category in the footer.
  • Check out related stories at the bottom of each post.
  • Share a post using nearly any social media platform by mousing over "Share This" at the bottom of each post.

I'd love to hear from you!
  • What is your favorite outfit to wear to work? Send me some pics and a brief description of what you like about it.
  • Have a styling dilemma? Send me a question!
  • Can’t find an item? Let me know and I’ll take a stab at it.
  • Got a great inspiration for a work outfit? I’ll be your guinea pig (within reason, of course).
Shoot me an email at thenewprofessionalblog [at] gmail [dot] com or visit the Conference Room for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, hon! Hoping to jump on an actual redesign soon, but just getting everything transferred over was a start.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.