Monday, May 10, 2010

Make Believe Monday | Print Satin Pumps

Following in a similar vein to last week, this week's wish list addition is a pair of print satin pumps.  These babies can jazz up a muted work outfit without compromising professionalism.  I prefer florals or abstract graphics, although I've seen classic animal prints fare well, too (not the neon kind).

These classic black and white beauties would look great with a skirt or peeking out from some slacks.

I love the shape of these toes, the slight ruching, and the slingback on this affordable pair.



These are a great color and have a demure flower at the toes.

An example of office-ready animal print.

Which pair would you wear to the office?

*****

Today kicks off Dress Your Best Week, a fun idea started by the stylin' gals at Academichic.  Check out the list of all participants today and see how they dress for their favorite body parts this week.  Stay tuned here for my DYBW outfit, too!

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I'm always looking for ideas for the office so I've added you to my favorites :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Payless shoes are adorable. I have been meaning to get in there to check out the summer cheap-o offerings, glad to know it will be worth the trip! (Not really, it is about 3 blocks...)

    I changed the link address in my link love section!

    http://deconstructed-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jo Thanks, and so glad you stopped by :)

    @D I haven't been to Payless in so long but I'm really tempted to swing by now (the closest one to me is I think 15-20 minutes away). Thanks for updating the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first and second pair are so pretty! i likes!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.