A pic of the city from the guide in our hotel room. I know it's cheesy, but it's really hard to get a good pic of the skyline from inside it, and I haven't gone to any landmarks yet on this trip.
Happy April Fools? Did anyone play a prank at the office today? I've always wanted to pull an office prank, since I've only done a few small things.
- We labeled everything on my boss's side of the office in French using the label-maker (computer, chair, desk, phone, etc.). We labeled her office-mate's side of the office in Spanish.
- I gift-wrapped my boss's office door for Christmas, complete with a bow and tag from Santa.
Style and fashion
- Corporette: Lace skirts and the office
- Craft Medley: No. 33 A quick sweater darning
- Rose a la Mode: One jacket five ways (feat. Tanvi)
- Headlines and Hemlines: Secondhand shopping
- Zen Habits: The art of handling criticism gracefully
- Problogger: Ditch the job mentality and develop and entrepreneurial mindset
- Social Media Examiner: How to grow a blog community with social media
- Swissmiss: Penguin luggage tags
Are you a prankster? Any sure-fire winners I should try?