Friday, April 15, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 04.15.11

View from my hotel room in San Francisco. Went to a social media conference this week...learned just as much for myself as I did for work. Win-win! Can you tell I have a soft spot for skylines (check here and here for evidence...at least I made it out of Chicago this time).

You want to know what's surprisingly draining? Social media. Especially social media with about 100 other folks. I've had three days full of tweeting, talking about tweeting, and then tweeting again (check my Twitter feed if you don't believe me). Plus I get on this crazy conference adrenaline rush. By the time you read this, I'll be done with the conference and on my way to a relaxing weekend for my college roommate Cari's bachelorette party (well, at this point we're thinking relaxing, but we'll see if C changes her mind ;)

Have you seen how Faith at Love Fox Vintage styled my swap items? I'm thinking I may have to try that skirt treatment when it comes back my way.

I have to admit, I did not have as much time as usual to scour the web for a ton of weekend reads, but the ones I found were GOOD! Enjoy!

Fashion and style
Career and office
After hours
Do you find yourself more relaxed or more frazzled during business travel and conferences?

2 comments:

  1. The bachelorette party sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @from suns to moons - it was! I've never had a professional massage before so it was such a treat. And it was a great little reunion of my roommates from senior year of college...the only other time we've all been together since then (2005) was at my wedding, and we barely got a few minutes together then, so this whole weekend was grrrreat!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.