Friday, April 29, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 04.29.11

Good advice (though not technically a fortune).

Happy Last-Friday-of-April. Can you believe it's almost May? I much prefer flowers to showers.

I've been thinking a lot about what direction this blog is going in. I'm happily plugging away with outfit and advice posts, but feel like I've lost a little momentum since the shopping diet ended. I'm not considering starting another challenge like that, but would like to push my blog to be better in other ways. Hmm...any ideas?

Lots of good reads this week (and a whole new category--it just seemed appropriate).

Fashion and style
Career and office
After hours
Blogging bits
What good reads did you find this week? Online? In print?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for the shout-out, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fortune. Have a good weekend!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting me on your list! I actually read it every week, and it's crazy to see my blog on it.
    My Heart Blogged

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some advice to dispense, but I'm having the same problem with my blog: deciding in which direction to take it. If it helps, I'm enjoying your posts right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sal - you're welcome. :)

    @ Nikki - isn't it? My weekend was awesome...bummer I miss you and Kari at Sactomofo (Bella told me you gals were there), but hope you enjoyed your food!

    @ My Heart Blogged - You're so welcome! I'm glad to hear someone other than me enjoys me link posts, too. :)

    @ From Suns to Moons - It's hard! It means a lot to hear that you're enjoying it...hopefully it will only get better from here!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.