Fashion Is More Sociable Than You Think!Edited by Christen Rochon
Being fashionable is not for the timid or weak at heart. Its ever-evolving, rapidly changing and new trends are born every minute! With the information age we currently live in, it’s only natural that social media platforms become launching pads on how we interact with fashion and share our fashionable lives with others. Fresh from last week’s Fashion 140 Conference in NYC - it is apparent that more and more companies and bloggers are using social media to connect with consumers & readers in intimate ways like never before. Here are a few examples on how sharing fashion has become more sociable than you originally thought...
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – May 10th
- Ashley Laurel: Bringing Fashion to Meetings at Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn
- Divas and Dorks: Express Makes It Social To Shop Using Facebook!
- Miss Viki: Facebook Analytics: How To Count Clicks From Facebook
- The New Professional: Are Your Co-Workers Really Your Facebook Friends?
- Search & Dresscue: Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself with NARS’ New Site
- Styling You: The Business of Blogging