Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blogging is beneficial

sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional style co dress banana republic factory sweater nine west boots
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional style co dress banana republic factory sweater nine west boots
sacramento office fashion blogger angeline evans the new professional style co dress banana republic factory sweater
Style & Co. dress via Macy's - 2011 - $25 (similar) / BR Factory cardigan - 2011 - $12 (similar) / Nine West outlet boots - 2009 - $50 (similar) / Studded belt - 2010 - swapped (similar) / Forever 21 leaf necklace - 2010 - $5 (similar)

Outfit analysis: I got this idea from a magazine ad, I just can't remember which one. I think the model had a floral dress and brown sandals, but I was trying to work with what I had and with the weather (another rainy day with highs of 60 degrees). I tucked the collar of the dress into the collar of the cardigan
___

This is my new favorite cardigan. I think I've worn it at least three times a week since I got it at the killer BR Factory sale last month. So comfy. If I wasn't already married, I marry this cardigan.

It's been a weird week in my head. It's partially the weather, but also just a general exhaustion, hence the mini break from Sunday (when I wrote my Monday post) until Tuesday evening. While I was on my break, I was a major klutz and needed band-aids at least once a day (for new "injuries"). Sunday, I snagged a hangnail and was bleeding. Monday, I got a cardboard cut in between my toes (don't ask) and needed a band-aid again. Tuesday, my car handle opened up a small gash in my finger, and I bled through about three band-aids in the course of three hours.

Band-aid 1 on Tuesday, about 10 minutes after I put the band-aid on.

Lesson learned: Not blogging is hazardous to my health.

Are you a klutz or do you go through life pretty injury-free?

8 comments:

  1. My nickname growing up was "An accident waiting to happen." Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....definitely not blogging is injurious to mental and physical health

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I need to keep this in mind on those days when I don't feel like blogging! I'm not married, so I might marry that cardi instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks, I somehow managed to cut my hand on a candy wrapper... Maybe it's time to stop eat sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to be a clutch. It seems like with me if I need a bandaid, I hurt myself a few more times in the next few days (just like you did) but then I'll go awhile without hurting myself at all.

    How exactly did you cut yourself with your car handle?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your boots! And I'll bet that I'm even more accident-prone than you are. My friends call me, "klutzilla" sometimes xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet again, we're completely on the same page! I scored three of the same cardigan (black, white, and green) also on sale at a BR outlet recently. I love the fit, weight, and price (I think I paid around $20/each) You're freaking me out!

    I am wearing the green one today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ mrs. kat - I have to admit...this klutziness wasn't sudden onset..it's been a problem for years.

    @ shooting star - I know! Now I'm scared to take a break. :)

    @ kinsey - I hope you have a wonderful life together (heck, I know you will). :)

    @ ms sofie - wow! was it foil? foil is dangerous.

    @ colleen - The plastic covering is breaking apart at the seams, so there are edges sticking up...on the top the edge comes up on both sides and there's a point in the middle, and it's the point that caught my finger. ugh.

    @ Pema - lol!

    @ lmjasinski - nice! I should have picked up more than one. A green one would have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.