Sunday, May 15, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 05.13.11 [belated]

Someone left a Happy Mother's Day balloon on my bike last weekend. No, I don't have any news for you.

Better late than never, right? The Blogger outage of 2011 (Thursday and Friday) gave me a few days of computer-free bliss, and now I'm getting back on track (or will be come Monday). Currently I'm hunkered down in my little apartment with the heater on while cold rain and hail pelt the Sacramento area. It's May, right?

Anyhoo, here are some links! I haven't checked my Google Reader since Thursday, so these are still your average Fri-Thurs links (any good reads I find from this weekend will be in next week's links).

Fashion and style
Career and office

After hours
Blogging bits
Shameless plugs

Is it spring, summer, or winter where you are?

4 comments:

  1. @ Bella - thanks! Hope you had a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's summer here in the philippines and it's so hot!!!

    will check out your links!

    vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Pinkmake - Oo I can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.