Monday, May 16, 2011

In the moment

Things I love right now:

White House at ShopStyle
White House | Black Market painterly floral pleated dress

Manolo Blahnik at ShopStyle
Manolo Blahnik Castant mary jane

Sephora at ShopStyle
Sephora by OPI Flurry Up top coat

Horchow at ShopStyle
Horchow blue leopard rug

Clinique at ShopStyle
Clinique cream shaper for eyes
(This is my favorite eyeliner, which I ran out of right before I did this post, but just restocked last week. Goes on super-smooth, and comes in great colors.)

What are you loving right now?

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Classy Career Girl, and I'm glad I did. I love how you mix posts of conservative yet stylish outfits, professional advice, and just general practical info :)

    Oh, and the floral dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see that sparkly nail polish on you! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @bella - I loooove my sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.