Friday, January 28, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 01.28.11

The Big Boss brought in a bagful of Ferrero Rocher chocolates the other day. My fave. I ate about six. It think it's payback for my candy bowl and the dark chocolate brownies I brought in a few weeks ago (his fave).

Happy Friday! Let's just take a second and take a deep breath. 

Ok, just one more.
Whew. 

It was one of those weeks.  Not one of those weeks, but one where I felt like I could never catch up and could never take a breath (until now that is). The difference between those weeks and these weeks is that stuff got done. Quite a bit of stuff. I've still barely breathed, but I can see the light. How many weeks until the President's Day holiday?


Now that this week is over (just about--biggest deadline was yesterday), I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  On the docket is celebrating my friend Beth's birthday tomorrow (mermaids!), putting a big dent in my book club book (550+ pages to read in the next 2 weeks), and catching up on some blogging. 

I also want to start using up all my craft supplies instead of just letting them sit for years. So starting whenever I get around to it (hopefully this weekend or next), I'm ceasing any purchase of craft supplies (not to be confused with craft tools) and doing at least one project each weekend to use up the supplies I already have. I don't know at all what this weekend might hold, but I've got plenty of projects to choose from.

Just a few links for y'all--I must confess I've barely touched the style and fashion blogs on my Google Reader this week. Maybe a double-dose next week? 
What are your plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

  1. I'm an Australian workwear style blogger who plans on spending a beautiful sunny day inside trying to work out how to make my blog better! :D

    Thank you muchly for the links - all great finds that are keeping me inspired!

    Hope you have a great weekend and if you've time, I'd love your thoughts on my blog - http://www.BusinessChic.com.au ~ workwear inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always post the most interesting link on these! I love it. I find some of the best information from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great links! I'm saving every one of them. Ooo, now I'm craving chocolate!

    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your collection of links, I love little professionall-y reads. :-)

    joannefaith xo

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.