No more latte. :(
I know, I know, my posting schedule has been rather wonky this week. But I've been having a great load of fun and productivity offline, and am working on a bunch of things that get me really excited. As I mentioned last week, I really want to make the most of my flexible schedule. This week, that meant blogging whenever I found the time instead of scheduling posts days in advance, taking Thursday "off" and having a 3.5 hour lunch with a new friend, getting completely caught up on half-marathon training, immersing myself in HTML and CSS, and cracking open some books (err...opening up my Kindle app).
While I'm writing and HTMLing this weekend, why don't you sit back and enjoy some of my favorite reads from the past two weeks.
- I'm awkward enough with coworkers in the workplace, but travel? Corporette offers some spot-on tips for traveling with coworkers.
Not all feedback is created equal, and Forbes tells us how to do it right.
- A man's perspective on networking as a woman from Women 2.0.
- Money Smart Fashion shared an awesome Mint.com infographic on clothing spending in various cities. How does your city—and your spending—match up?
- Asking for a raise is probably one of the hardest things to do professionally. Increase your chances of success by staying away from these key phrases. [via The Grindstone]
- Practice makes perfect when honing your writing skills, and more tips from Classy Career Girl.
- It's one thing to struggle with work-life balance in an everyday job, but how do top businesswomen do it? The Grindstone gathers advice and thoughts from 10 of the best.