My favorite features:
- Online closet. Goodness I have a lot of clothes (and I'm not done yet). It's also fun to get inspiration from stuff others have posted into their closets.
- Ensembles. Great way to try out outfits using clothes you actually have. Fun and practical.
- Exploring. See what others are up to and how they're styling things from their closet. In addition to ensembles, members can also post outfit photos.
- Points! The competitor in me love anything where I can get points. GCOGH gives points for uploading photos, interacting with other members, and participating in other fun challenges. Points can be redeemed as donations to a charity or gift certificates to a retailer.
- Wish List. Shop leading online retailers (including some of my faves like Banana Republic, Macy's, and Piperlime) with GCOGH's easy in-site shopping and members-only discounts. Click on over to the retailer and purchase or add an item to your wish list for later.
GCOGH is giving away a $50 gift card to a GCOGH retailer of your choice to one lucky New Professional reader!
It's easy to enter:
- Become a member of GCOGH. Follow this link to get started.
- Leave your thoughts about the site below in the comments, along with a valid email so I can contact you if you win!
Once you're there, be sure to follow me and check out the contents of my closet (any outfit suggestions?). I recommend clicking over to the GCOGH blog as well.
So what you do think of Go Chic or Go Home?
*Go Chic or Go Home is a sponsor of The New Professional and generously donated this giveaway prize. No compensation was exchanged for this review and the above opinions are solely my own based on my personal experience with the site.