I brought in my bouquet from last weekend's wedding to brighten up my cube. Peonies and orchids, oh my!
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great short week. It's been super-quiet at work lately, I'm not quite sure why. I'm liking it, though, and using it to get caught up on some writing for the mag. Reminds me of my grad school days when that was all I ever did was get caught up on writing articles. Ah, that's the life.
It's been a great week out in blog-land...here are some of my fave reads in the past week or so.
Style and fashion
- J's Everyday Fashion: Flashback Friday: Graphic tees
- Classic Noise: A look inside my closet [love this!]
- Ashley Getting Dressed : 5.23.11 [my favorite outfit of the moment]
- Consciously Corporate: Transparency and Credibility
- Lifehacker: How to be the new guy (or gal) at work
- Classy Career Girl: 8 rules for getting ahead at work
- Classy Career Girl: Top 5 work at home jobs for young professionals
- Shoplet blog: Office supplies color match v. 1
- Apartment Therapy: DIY Chevron Soap Dispenser [I believe spray paint and I need to meet soon--I'd love to re-do things from around my house!]
- Clothed Much: 10 myths about introverts [I think I am an introvert. And now even more so.]
- Bows & Sparrows: Closet Case :: Autumn Sky [Oh my, this local girl is awesome. Check out her music, too.]
- Making it Lovely: Five important tips for photographing your home
- ProBlogger: How to get your guest posts accepted every time
- Social Media Examiner: How to grow a mega-blog: insights from Zen Habits