I have quite a few thank-you cards in my card box, but this one is my fave. Down to my last one.
It's been quite the year, hasn't it? I have a lot to be thankful for.
- A safe and relatively uneventful cross-country move and a really good job for K
- New friends and our new church in Miami
- Family all over the country (and world), and a healthy new baby nephew
- Dear friends in Sacramento and Davis, who made me feel at home for the past four years
- My former job and the opportunities it continues to give me
- A roof over our heads and food in our fridge
- A modern dishwasher
- Good health for myself and my family
- The ocean view from our window
- Palm trees
- Internet, phone, Skype, FaceTime
- Southern California, which feels more and more like home the further I move away
- A ton of other stuff that I won't bore you with