Tuesday, November 15, 2011

If you have to ask... [outfit]

A'gaci blazer - 2011 - $30 / Limited maxi dress - 2007 - $20 on sale / Mossimo tank - 2010 - $7 on sale / Steve Madden boots from Macy's - 2009 - gift card + $3 / NY & Co necklace - 2010 - gift

I was going to name this post "Does this match?" And then I realized that if I have to ask, the answer is probably not, but I'll wear it anyway. It was slightly gloomy last week, so I wanted to be more covered up. Plus, boots always make me feel better.

And, of course, after I confessed my recent apathy for shopping last week, I went on a slight bender over the weekend (if by bender you mean dropping $25 at Target for two t-shirts and a 75% off dress). Just when I started getting all cocky about my recent money-saving ways.

What's your take when you question what you're wearing? Do you ask for a second opinion, change, or keep on keepin' on?

6 comments:

  1. So cute, that dress looks super comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love that blazer with the maxi and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the maxi dress with cute blazer, and those boots!))
    If I'm not sure about something I'm wearing, I usually take a picture of myself, and it actually helps to see what exactly is bothering me))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ triskelos - Good point. I've done that before, but more often than not I take my pics at the end of the day. I think I just need to get a full-length mirror so I can see my feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually have anyone to ask :) So I keep on keepin' on, but if I feel doubtful most of the day, then no repeat appearances by that combo again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lynne - I think we're about the same...even if I have doubts, they're rarely enough to make me actually change my outfit once it's already on.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.