Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday | Open thread

A thank-you card I recently received from a client. Adorable, isn't it?

Confession time: I read maybe a handful of blog posts this week (maybe). This week has been one of those ruts where I have bursts of productivity followed by stretches of inaction. Been feeling a little off, to the point where I sang Rebecca Black's Friday to K last night before bed. Exactly.

So I'm opening it up to you this weekend, my dear readers. What's on your mind today?

5 comments:

  1. Not work related, but in the spirit of being a bit inactive this week as well... I can't stop looking at these gorgeous pictures of David Lauren and Lauren Bush's wedding at http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I have those Thank You cards too! I also have the real deal - a super cute Welsh Corgi named Bo!
    Maybe the weather? Now sure how it is in Florida but in NY it is cooold this week. That always makes me just want to sit and do nothing. Hope your rut passes and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, there are not enough hours in my day- ok more to the point- I am tired before my todo list is even close to finished.

    I am siting in a room full of vintage and burning out. Was talking to someone about blogger buddies and I thought of you. Wondered how you were doing.
    Came to pay you a bloggy visit.

    Happy weekend, dear friend. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anna - oooo Thanks for sharing! Such eye candy.

    @ michelle - Cute! It's actually been rather warm this week in Miami...but also humid (not normal for this time of year). Yuck.

    @ Bella - Miss you, too! Coming to Sac in January...we should have a rut-busting meetup!

    @ thecubiclerebel - isn't it great?

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.