My binder-clipped toothpaste. I am a Colgate gal and have converted my formerly-Crest-loving husband.
Well hello darlings! After last week's crazy stressfulness, this short week has been amazing! I'm actually on vacation today (and typing this actually on the day it posts--a rarity!), and headed out of gloomy Sacramento this afternoon to a much gloomier climate (Seattle). Feel free to take Monday off (it's a holiday, and I'm taking it off). See you Tuesday!
Before you go, here are some of my fave links from this week--I'll admit I've still got a billion unread posts in my Google Reader (okay, maybe a couple hundred) so this week's list is in no way exhaustive.
Style and fashion
- The Citizen Rosebud: Never too old. Fashion bloggers over 40
- Already Pretty: How to make simple outfits sparkle
- Third Floor Closet: Stella & Dot
- Swissmiss: Reversible sign necklace
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy: How to organize your tights
- Classy Career Girl: 10 ways to improve your negotiations (part I)
- Pretty Young Professional: Mistakes you don't know you're making
- Jane Has A Job: Use your Facebook status to find a job
- Apartment Therapy: 5 simple things to improve the look of your office
- The Coastal Chicster: Beach week (Some of my faves--CA and FL--and more!)
- Problogger: The 8 Most Greatest Tips to Write Unstoppably Killer Headlines Guide Ever
- Work Chic: On your way to better looking skin
- Inspired Mag: The psychology of color