Friday, February 18, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 02.18.11

My binder-clipped toothpaste. I am a Colgate gal and have converted my formerly-Crest-loving husband.

Well hello darlings! After last week's crazy stressfulness, this short week has been amazing! I'm actually on vacation today (and typing this actually on the day it posts--a rarity!), and headed out of gloomy Sacramento this afternoon to a much gloomier climate (Seattle).  Feel free to take Monday off (it's a holiday, and I'm taking it off). See you Tuesday!

Before you go, here are some of my fave links from this week--I'll admit I've still got a billion unread posts in my Google Reader (okay, maybe a couple hundred) so this week's list is in no way exhaustive.

Style and fashion
Career and office
After hours
Any plans for the three-day weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Angeline, I need to come back and read these post- so many good ones up there! I'm taking a little bloggy break today (and tomorrow) but I wanted to stop by and thank you for including my link! THANK YOU! For always being so supportive and inspiring.

    Wishing you a wonderful vacay in Seattle. Enjoy Pike's Market for me! xo. -Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, my husband binder-clips our toothpaste too. Except we're both Crest-lovers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ citizen rosebud - always! You have such great finds. Have a nice break!

    @ faith - Good to know I'm not the only one. I've tried those clips made especially for toothpaste, but the binder clip works much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friend! Thanks so much for mentioning TFC, especially as I start this little Stella & Dot gig! A couple of other things to note:

    1) I am also a die-hard Colgate girl. My husband has unsuccessfully tried to convert me to Aquafresh; we resolved it by buying separate toothpastes.

    2) Many of these links were also my favorite this week!

    3) Hope you have a fantastic time in Seattle and enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a fabulous vacation and great break from work!! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ jeanna - thanks girl! I used to be an aquafresh girl...it is definitely my second favorite.

    @ classy career girl - thanks! it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lots of great links. have fun in Seattle!

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ kileen - thanks! I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.