Friday, February 11, 2011

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 02.11.11

Chocolate raspberry cheesecake from Mischka's Cafe, which is conveniently half a block from my apartment. I ate half and saved half for later (K got his own dessert).

What a week. I have to confess that I, the eternal positive-attitude-bright-side-lover, am feeling rather defeated this week. Ready for the weekend and a re-start on Monday. I have absolutely nothing planned for Saturday and Sunday should be fun--church (haven't been in a few weeks), book club in the Bay Area, and small group (haven't had that in a few weeks, too). Looking forward to the recharge.

I'm also feeling rather concise today, so let's get on to the links!

Style and fashion
Career and office
After hours
What good reads did you find this week?

4 comments:

  1. i think if you post a picture like that, you should share and send me some. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the EBEW love. You know that I love the way you wear your blazers!
    Also, how did you only eat HALF of that?
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh finally catching up on my blogs after being away... though I did get an instant Twitter update, so I knew that you featured EP. Thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ t - come up and visit!

    @ linda - LOVE ebew. I know, I"m crazy. But it sure was nice having half a piece of cheesecake the next day, too!

    @ nicole - you're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.