Four years worth of project files. Don't worry—I cleaned them up before I left.
Well, friends...this is it. My last day of work. I had planned to work work work up until the last minute, but when I took a quick visual inventory of my well-settled cubicle yesterday after lunch, I realized I should start tackling it right away. I made it only part way through these filing cabinets before 5 p.m. yesterday.
Today's to-do list:
- Clean out cubicle
- Compile a project status update for my boss
- Exit interview and turn in keys
As always, I'm behind on my blog reading. But here are a few links for your reading pleasure.
Style and fashion
- Already Pretty: How to shop for shoes
- Engineered Style: Weekend Project: DIY necklace storage
- Classy Career Girl: How to find great (and affordable) work fashion
- Lifehacker: Go from temp to permanent worker by becoming part of the office culture
- Classy Career Girl: The secret to getting a raise or promotion
- Mashable!: 10 accessories to cheer up your office break room
- Fresh Home Blog: Glass tile projects
- Swissmiss: Animal balloon typography
- Apartment Therapy: City Guides: 40 local shopper's guides for travelers
What were your favorite reads this week?