Thursday, July 14, 2011

Moving day!


It's moving day!

The movers will be arriving shortly to box up our stuff and load up their truck. Tonight will be spent cleaning the apartment so that we can turn in the keys tomorrow morning, drop off K's truck with a friend (to be picked up by car shippers in a few weeks), and hit the road for our trip! No post for tomorrow, but beginning Monday I'll have scheduled and guest posts for your enjoyment. Some of my favorite bloggers are stopping by, and I think you'll really like them.

Want to meet up? Here are the final dates for my Moving to Miami Tour 2011: Blog edition. Apparently I have more readers in the South than I do the West (outside of California, that is).
  • Saturday, July 23 - Dallas, TX
  • Thursday, July 28 - New Orleans, LA
  • Sunday, July 31 - Orlando, FL
Email me if you're interested and I can get you details.

4 comments:

  1. I can only wish you luck with moving !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! I am in Chicago so I will not be able to meet up with you! Bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move!! Hope everything goes well!
    I have a wedding on the 23rd so I wont be able to meet you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.