Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Six months!


I can't believe it's been six months since The New Professional first launched, and six months since I started the Great American Apparel Diet.  My, how the time flies. After sitting in my head for about a year before I actually got this blog to the screen, I'm so glad I finally took the plunge and did this. And I couldn't have done it without you, my readers.  Cupcakes for all!

To mark this milestone, you can now hang out with The New Professional on Facebook!  Get blog posts straight into your feed or discuss your office questions with me and other readers.  Oh, and share it with your friends. :)

Don't forget you can also follow me on Twitter, IFB, Polyvore, Bloglovin, and Flickr, or shoot me an email if you have a comment or a fashion or office question!

Thanks, loves!

9 comments:

  1. woot woot, congrats and happy anniversary and soon to be birthday! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl do you know that you have pregnant followers??? How could you put a picture of that scrumptious cupcake up there? Now baby wants cupcakes and I'm in trouble. Happy 6 mths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Those cupcakes look yummy.
    http://noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I need a cupcake. And my favorite bakery has grasshopper ones today but I have to be good. Oh I want a cupcake!!!

    Congrats on six months! I'm so glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary! Congrats on TGAAD too...halfway through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, ladies! (and sorry olusola and melissa -- we can stay strong together!)

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.