White House gates
Happy Friday! While I love three-day weekends and the four-day workweeks that follow, I am exhausted after squeezing all that work into just a few days. So let's jump right in to some links!
- Always a great resource, Sal of Already Pretty shares how she figures out if an item is truly a bargain or not. What's your method?
- When things are coming in and out constantly, it's hard to keep track of what's in your closet. Jenni from Pixie in Pumps offers her tips on keeping your closet organized.
- Jezebel wonders why folks think being fashionable and being smart are mutually exclusive. Smarts are always in fashion.
- This popped up in my Google Alert for "office fashion" and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you. Proceed further on the website only if you have a stomach of steel (::shudder::).
- Chris Brogan asks: When you're looking for work, are you really looking for work?
- I'm sad to see summer go (mainly because early fall means deadlines for me), but Jane Has A Job gathers their favorite fall career inspirations just for us (well, for them and the others, too).
- K and I dream of having a library (or at least a wall of books) in our house someday. Some fun inspiration this week comes from Toil and Trouble Style and Oh, Hello Friend.
- These DIY magnet labels are so darling! I'm thinking I need to get some steel storage boxes just so I can try this out.
- As you may know, I am a huge NFL fan, and play fantasy football nearly religiously. I'm loving this fantasy football primer from Girls on the Grid.
Well, I'm off to finally finish settling back in at home after coming back from vacation (we came back Monday and still haven't been to the grocery store!). And prepping for fun stuff at work next week: work announcements, magazine press deadline, baby shower for my boss. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.
What do you have planned for this weekend?