Friday, September 10, 2010

Executive Summary | Links for your weekend | 09.10.10

 
White House gates

Happy Friday! While I love three-day weekends and the four-day workweeks that follow, I am exhausted after squeezing all that work into just a few days.  So let's jump right in to some links!
Well, I'm off to finally finish settling back in at home after coming back from vacation (we came back Monday and still haven't been to the grocery store!).  And prepping for fun stuff at work next week: work announcements, magazine press deadline, baby shower for my boss.  I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

What do you have planned for this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. It is always so fun to see another girl who is into Fantasy Football in the fashion blog world!

    I hope you don't mind me stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, thanks for the shout-out, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to say I won't be participating in my normal fantasy football league this year. I'm just crazy busy this season.
    www.noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm dying over here cracking up at that Poorly Dressed website...not sure if it's really that funny or if I am so horrified that I don't know how else to react...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Andie - Seriously! we've got to stick together.

    @ Sal - My pleasure...it's hard to pick just one of your posts each week!

    @ NoGuiltFashion - It's okay...it definitely sucks up a ton of time!

    @ Jeanna - I KNOW...I went a few pages in but couldn't really go any further.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.