Husband's and my water cups from Rubio's on Saturday. Sunglasses for me (if there's sun anywhere I've got my sunnies on) and Siesta for him (the guy can sleep anytime, anywhere, except on planes).Is it really September already? How did this happen? Well, I hope you have some fun plans for Labor Day weekend...I know I do! How long has it been since the last long weekend? Two months? WOW.
If you missed this week's blog highlights, make sure to check out my new Facebook page and my interview on Miss Vinyl Ahoy.
After you've done that, check out some of this week's reads:
- Discovered the Jane Has A Job blog this week and I'm loving their take on fall trends for the office! NOW I miss shopping.
- The ever-stylin' Design Sponge shares some things to consider when setting up a home office space.
- The Office Stylist casts light on Cubicle Paper, meant to cover those modular fabric walls. Would you use this?
- I love Teacher Goes Back To School's mantra: Don't take it personally.
- Along those lines, the Downtown Women's Club blog gives some tips on how to deal with polarizing opinions.
- An entire blog featuring things organized neatly? Thanks Swissmiss for the tip!
- Check out this creative way to DIY photo holders out of old wooden spools. And if you haven't yet, poke around the Ashley Ann Under the Sycamore site, too...it's gorgeous!
- You know I love cupcakes, but have you ever tried cupcake pops? You haven't? They are so fun, and there's now a whole book about them! Check out the post on author Bakerella's site and click through to see a video tutorial.
- When all else fails, we can always count on Neil Patrick Harris. Doogie Howser, I love you.
Have a great weekend!