- Ombré that fades in or out of a more conservative color is best for the office. Save your eye-blinding brights for the weekend.
- A colorful ombré shell is a great alternative to a solid and not as intimidating as a print.
- This pretty tunic would look great loosely tucked in (you don't want to lose the third color!). Toss it on over some skinnies for a relaxed weekend look.
- An ombré wrap works as a pretty scarf when you're outdoors or as a wrap in a cold office.
- Ombré looks great on shoes as well...your closed-toed pumps definitely won't be boring.
- An ombré shirtdress adds a subtle hint of color to your workday (I'd belt this one for more shape).
- Really...anything goes. Bring out the neon!
- Ombré maxi dresses are so pretty...the length of the fabric and the watercolor look of ombré remind me of the beach, and you can dress them up for dinner.
- An ombré manicure might not fly in a conservative office, but it's a ton of fun for weekends of non-office-dwellers.
- This woven ombré looking clutch is so summery and pretty.
- Feeling daring? Try your own DIY ombré shorts with this DIY from Pixie in Pumps. Looks so easy that even I could do it!
Picture above, clockwise from top left: Joie Ombre Tank, Converse dress via Target, Mar Y Sol Ariel Clutch in Espresso/Natural, Ralph Lauren RLX Ombre Linen Scarf, my nails last week (inspired by this tutorial and using Urban Outfitters Grey 4 nail polish).