Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jungle preppy [outfit]

Target Dress - 2011 - $12 on sale / J.Crew outlet belt - 2011 - $5 on sale / Nine West shoes from Marshalls or Ross - 2011 - $25 (using birthday money) / Banana Republic necklace - 2010 - $12 on sale

One of the biggest changes to my wardrobe now that I'm not in an office anymore is my hemline. For work, I was a staunch knee-length skirter. Any shorter seemed scandalous. Sure, I wore shorter skirts on weekends, but after dressing up all week I usually stuck to plain jeans. 

But now? Well, you've seen me lately. Those longer skirts have been gathering dust in my closet. I must be making up for lost time or something. This dress is one of my go-tos, and I've been switching up belts each time. Today was pink's turn. In my mind, green + pink = preppy. Love it.

9 comments:

  1. Go girl! I love this dress on you! What a great color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress.
    AND then I thought it was "familiar" to me ---- and then I remembered that I had seen Kasmira wear it -
    IF YOU ever get on a RUT with that dress (which I doubt) check how she has worked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress!
    http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that combo of green and pink. Since I have the blue version of that dress, I'm thinking purple...or maybe yellow...or hmmmm, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lorena - Thanks for the tip! There are a lot of blogger who have this dress (in various colors)...definitely don't see myself getting bored with this one anytime soon. :)

    @ Christine - THank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have noticed that about your hemline. I have some shorter than appropriate for work skirts/dresses but rarely wear them because after dressing up all week, I stick with jeans (or not getting dressed) on the weekends.

    I like that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post very much. The displayed fashions and designs are exclusively suitable for the people of all the regions. These are right things for right person. People who use them will definitely feel an extraordinary change in them.

    There is also a site which shows the modernity about fashion and Modeling Agencies in CA. I wish you to must see it. http://www.desithrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got that dress, too. It's so versatile. I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first second I even have glimpsed your content and do paying deference to to state to you – it's in purpose of reality pleasant to observer that i salutation your exertions. however if you presumably did it in associate easygoing technique which is able to be terribly pleasant auto title loan for you. however over all I passing prompt you and secure can delay for several mails like this. many thanks most.

    ReplyDelete

Like this? Leave a comment!
Comments with emails attached will receive emailed replies; otherwise replies will be added below the original comment.