My everyday stash of lip products. Clear, neutral, coral, burgundy, and orange.
Welcome to December! K's first semester of teaching is winding down, so we're planning on exploring Art Basel or one of the other satellite events this weekend.
It's been a while since I've been up to date on my blog reading, but here are some recent goodies for you.
- Monica of Oh Sweet Escape shares her recipe for McDs-esque apple pies over on Unstitched. I have to try this.
- Destrehan's Daughter asks if our workwear is bleeding out of the office. My answer: not as much as I'd like it to. My poor pencil skirts are wilting from unuse.
- Nothing we don't know already, but I'm always drawn toward these Photoshop before and afters. Check out the latest from Mashable.
- It's hard to draw the line with work when we carry little mini-computers in our purses everywhere. The Levo League offers some suggestions on how to draw boundaries.
- Work-life balance is a huge topic these days, regardless of your age, marital status, or whether you have children, but traditionally employer programs or assistance with this balance was directed at mothers. The Grindstone explores the widespread desire for balance among child-free Generation Y women.
- If your parents are like mine and want all your belongings out of their house, check out Lifehacker's rundown on the best ways to donate your old stuff.
- We all need a little outside inspiration from time to time, and I love the collection of inspirations that Stepcase Lifehack has compiled. I want to hang them everywhere.
What good reads have you found this week?