I picked up this Urban Octopus print over Thanksgiving in California, but was putting off finding a frame for it (odd size/custom usually = $$$). I haven't been a fan of using hangers to hang art in the past, but this works fine for our little rental. Covers our fuse box and greets you by the front door.
Another week down!
Some highlights (good and bad) of my week:
- Having an eczema reaction to my new sunglasses (yes, on my face...eww). Thank goodness for Sunglass Hut's 90-day return policy!
- Homemade turkey cheeseburgers with mushrooms (on english muffins, because we didn't want to buy a whole package of buns for two burgers).
- My first Women 2.0 post going up on both the Women 2.0 blog and Huffington Post. Slowly, but surely, I will take over the Internets (...or not).
- Spring has sprung, and I love this colorful and professional outfit from Cubicle Chic. Who says basics have to be boring? I think I need a pink pencil skirt.
- Ms. Career Girl shares some simple tips (and red flags to avoid) for your online dating profile. The stigma is gone, folks, just do it.
- What do you do with extra office supplies and free time? I'm guessing not this. [via Shoplet blog]
- It really is never too early to start thinking about retirement. The Daily Muse offers some easy tips to get started.
- Looking to turn your blogging hobby into a job? I offer some tips over on The Daily Muse to help you bridge the gap and get the job. [self-promotion]
What good reads did you find this week?