Good advice (though not technically a fortune).
Happy Last-Friday-of-April. Can you believe it's almost May? I much prefer flowers to showers.
I've been thinking a lot about what direction this blog is going in. I'm happily plugging away with outfit and advice posts, but feel like I've lost a little momentum since the shopping diet ended. I'm not considering starting another challenge like that, but would like to push my blog to be better in other ways. Hmm...any ideas?
Lots of good reads this week (and a whole new category--it just seemed appropriate).
Fashion and style
- The Working Wardrobe: The Working Man: Simple rules for color
- Dwelling and Telling: How to: Look for an interview
- Already Pretty: Typically taboo color combinations
- Corporette: Delgating: Using your assistant well
- Pretty Young Professional: Plane Jane: PYP's guide to business travel
- Lifehacker: Prepare for the pitfalls of self-employment
- My Heart Blogged: Why you should stop apologizing
- Mashable: The PR pro's guide to blogging
- ProBlogger: Shakespeare on blogging