Yup, that's right. It cost me $60.60 to fill up my tank this week. And I drive a Honda Accord. I feel for those of you who drive gas-guzzlers. :(
Holy crapoly this week has just flown by! I cannot believe it's April already. This week was your typical first-week-back-from-vacation experience. Meaning there were lots of emails and lots of rushing around reminding people of stuff we talked about before vacation (and I was only gone for two work days). Oh well. I'm all caught up now, although I have another three-day conference next week.
While I spend this weekend catching up around the house, why don't you sit down and check out some links?
Fashion and style
- Already Pretty: Sorting your wardrobe
- Made By Girl: Jenny's Dream Closet
- Travel log: Sample/warehouse sale tips
- Copy Craft: T-shirt refashions
- Inspired Magazine: 50 fresh and inspirational fashion label websites
- Corporette: Music at the Office
- Pretty Young Professional: Common-sense networking checklist
- Curbed National: Office Spaces: Make mansions out of cubicles
- Lifehacker: How to survive a promotion
- Katya's Nonprofit Marketing Blog: 9 things to do when you're right but your boss thinks you're wrong
- Simply Stated by Real Simple: Three common traits of people who have uncluttered and organized homes
- Adored Austin: Meet the editor
- Check out my guest post over at Consciously Corporate: Pick me! On second thought, don't
What were your favorite reads this week?