One of my favorite blankets to cuddle up with on the couch in the fall and winter.
Happy Halloween folks! To be honest, I don't have much to say this week...I'm pretty pooped. So here are some fun links to read instead:
- Always a great source of information, Sal from Already Pretty shares some tips on dealing with seasonal weight fluctuations.
- No Guilt Fashion runs down some stylin' jeans for the modern mom.
- Working Girl finds her strengths with the Strength Finder 2.0.
- Flub up at the office? The Downtown Women's Club gives some tips on a quick and painless apology.
- I love a cool workspace--check out the workplaces of some famous designers! Gorgeous.
- What do you do when you're bored and have a cup of coffee? Not this. But I'm glad someone did.
- I am slightly addicted to Twitter (find me here). Social Media Examiner publishes their 26 tips for maximizing your 140 characters.
- Of all the beers in the world, K and I love root beer the best. Serious Eats taste tests some national brands...regional brands to come later.